No visit to Ruxley Garden Centre would be complete without a visit to the Mulberry Tree Restaurant. It is the perfect place to meet after completing all of your shopping with a delicious array of food and drinks available. It offers a unique experience with a window into the kitchen, you are able to watch cakes being prepared ready for you. A separate opening into the main cooking gantry also offers an exciting behind-the-scenes glimpse of the kitchen function.
The Mulberry Tree restaurant offers an array of food counters to tempt every taste bud, which includes:
- 3 Coffee Counters
- A Cake Table - featuring a vast array of homemade cakes, slices, tray bakes, scones and chilled desserts to tempt every palate
- Fresh, Homemade Soup with artisan bread
- Salad Counter - help yourself to our hot and cold fresh salad options
- Deli Counter - where you can find delicious, freshly-made sandwiches, baguettes and a selection of paninis and toasties.
- Children’s Corner - Help yourself to a seed tray and then fill with kids sandwiches and four other treats from our kids fridge.
- Pizza Counter - watch your pizza cooking from fresh, the traditional way in our huge pizza oven!
- Hot Counter - an authoritative menu of hot dishes, freshly prepared every single day and including children’s portions
- Don’t forget our Movenpick ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, waffles and crepes to finish off every meal!
The Mulberry Tree Restaurant also has a dedicated Events room which can be closed off to the rest of the restaurant. If you would like to hire this room for a private function, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the Mulberry Tree Restaurant closes 30 minutes earlier than the garden centre.
Perhaps you could treat yourself to one of our delicious afternoon tea packages? Find out more here.