JOHN LAWSON'S CIRCUS
MONDAY 13th - sunday 19TH february
Roll up, roll up John Lawson's Circus is coming to Ruxley Manor this half term once again.
Don't miss out on this fun extravaganza! Come and visit our big top acts, led by Ringmaster, Ross Farrer. We will have Miss Stephanie, on her unique aerial routine, high speed juggler Billy Herrin, knife-throwing from The Marshalls, sword and dagger balancing with Miss Claire-Marie, as well as Miss Courtney's amazing chair balancing and for the first time at Ruxley a female Clown Andreea Delbosq. You'd be a clown to miss this fantastic family event!
Tickets are £6.00 for both adults and children and children under 2 on laps go free.
For more information read our Circus FAQ page.
Book your tickets here.
- Monday: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Thursday: 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- Friday: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Saturday: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Sunday: 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm
Face painting and balloon modelling
Keep the little ones amused with face painting (£3.00) and balloon modelling (£1.00) outside The Mulberry Tree Restaurant.