We have thoroughly enjoyed welcoming our customers back to Ruxley Manor and continue to keep stringent safety and and sanitary processes in place to ensure the centre is a safe as possible for our customers and our team. When visiting Ruxley Manor please respect the following guidelines to help keep us all safe.
- The Food Hall and the Garden Centre will be separated from each other for the time being. If you are visiting for the Garden Centre please queue outside our main entrance next to our Till Hall. If you are visiting for the Food Hall please queue up outside the Food Hall when you arrive. If you are unsure of where best to queue please look for the direction signage outside of the Centre.
- We will only have a limited amount of people allowed into the Garden Centre and Food Hall at one time, much like supermarkets. Please be aware that there may be time spent queuing to access the centre so give plenty of time for your visit.
- Only two people from the same household, or a parent and children will be allowed into the Food Hall or Garden Centre. Extra members of the family will have to wait outside at a safe distance.
- Customers must respect the social distancing guidelines of 2 metres at all times. There will be markings on the floor for queuing.
- Our till points have sneeze guards installed which our team members will stay behind whilst serving customers.
- Our team members may be wearing PPE for their safety.
- We ask all customers to pay by card.
- Our contactless payment limit has increased to £45.
- There will be toilet facilities available in the centre.
- Following the recent guidelines update all of our team will be wearing face masks or visors in the store from Friday 24th July. We politely request you bring your face coverings with you and wear them inside Ruxley Manor.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you again and thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and cooperation at this unusual time.