Following the announcement of a further UK lockdown beginning on the 5th November we have updated our visiting guidelines for this 4 week period. We are thankful that garden centres have been deemed an essential business due to the mental and physical wellbeing benefits of horticulture and we want to ensure as much of our local community can safely visit us as possible.
- We will be introducing a traffic light system at the entrances to Ruxley Manor to ensure there is a safe amount of people in the store at any given time. If the light is showing red, please wait outside keeping social distance until the display turns to green, indicating it is safe to enter.
- Unless exempt for medical reasons, it is now mandatory for customers to wear face coverings in all shops. We ask you to adhere to these guidelines for the safety of all our customers and team.
- All Ruxley Manor team members will be wearing face coverings or visors on the shop floor and we ask you to respect social distancing guidelines when interacting with our team.
- Where possible, please use your card to make your payments at Ruxley Manor. Our contactless limit is £45 and up to £500 with Apple Pay. All terminals are sanitised frequently.
- Please do not mix with other households within Ruxley Manor, we will be open for essential goods and food.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Ruxley Manor and thank you in advance for your compassion and cooperation. If you have any queries please contact our Customer Services team.