Treat yourself and a friend to an amazing Afternoon Tea in The Mulberry Tree Restaurant at Ruxley Manor. Everything is home-made from scratch by our fantastic Pastry Chefs on the day, and delivered fresh to your table for you to enjoy. You can enjoy a selection of sandwiches, delicious warm homemade sultana and plain scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve followed by mouth watering pastries and cakes.
We are currently fully booked for Afternoon Tea and cannot take any more reservations. Please check back soon for more availability.
As per the latest Government advice, we will only be accepting bookings from those all in the same household. Thank you for your understanding.
*There is no 4pm serving on Sundays. Please note, if booking with children you will be seated in the main restaurant area, not the Events Room.
Please note images are of previous menus and may not be representative of the current menu.
£15.99 PER ADULT
- 4 Mini finger sandwiches on white, brown and rye bread. This includes Creamy Egg & Cress, Cucumber & Cream Cheese, Honey Roasted Ham & Dijon Mustard and Cheddar Cheese with Plum & Apple Chutney
- A Sultana and Plain Scone with Clotted Cream & Strawberry Jam
- A selection of sweet treats including a Chocolate Brownie, Mini Cheescake, Bakewell Slice and Mini Chocolate Eclair
Please note, if booking an Afternoon Tea with children you will be sat in the main restaurant area, not the events room.
£8.99 PER CHILD
- A Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Cucumber & Carrot Sticks with Cream Cheese
- A Scone with Jam & Mini Marshmallows
- A Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Sprinkles
- A Cake Pop with Sprinkles
- A Mini Caramel & White Chocolate Doughnut
- An Orange & Apple Segment
- And either a hot chocolate or a Apple, Orange or Forest Fruits Kids Juice
Each booking will last for 1.5 hours, after that time you may be required to move to another table. On the day bookings are not taken.
Please let us know when booking if you have any allergies, dietary restrictions or require alternative sandwich fillings when making your booking.
Please note cakes may vary.
During Events, such as the Circus or Pixie Manor, our Children’s Afternoon Tea will be themed.
If you have a voucher please call Customer Services 020 8300 0084 who will be able to organise your booking for you.