We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition:
Change or cancel an order made online:
- Orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours before scheduled delivery date
- by phone: on 020 8300 0084 any time between 9am and 5pm Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand. If your products have already been delivered or if it is within 24 hours of your delivery date and time, then you will need to follow our returns procedure as per below.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition.
- Returns should be made within 28 days and in original, undamaged packaging.* If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- Products we are unable to refund or exchange: We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on perishable goods such as seeds, bulbs, flowers or plants unless they are faulty. Please see below for our policy on made-to-order products.
- Delivery charges: We will refund your original delivery charge when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted. We do not charge for returns except for unwanted purchases. Please contact us to speak to a member of staff who will calculate the collection cost to return any unwanted items.
- *Unwanted purchases of bulky furniture & goods. Please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) and the proposed location before ordering large pieces of furniture, or goods to ensure successful delivery, and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of £75 to cover the collection cost.
- * Cancellation of made-to-order products. Should you wish to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We will charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the full selling price. In respect of made-to-order products our usual refund policy does not apply and products cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.*
- *None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations please see our Terms & Conditions.
Returns procedure for purchases:
- Returns should be made within 28 days and in original, undamaged packaging.
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
- Returns via courier collection. Please contact our customer services department on 020 8300 0084 or by email at email@example.com with the following information: Order No, Product Code, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement. We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come and collect the product you wish to return (please note, this may incur a charge)
- Returns via our Garden Centre. Simply take the receipt and dispatch note and the product you wish to return or exchange to the appropriate department in the shop and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will ONLY be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Returns with a receipt
We will be happy to issue you with a full refund if the product is returned to Ruxley Manor within 28 days in its original packaging.*
Returns without a receipt**
In the event of an item being returned without a receipt we would need to establish proof of purchase. In this case we would require the following information:
Date of Purchase (as accurately as possible):
Last 4 digits of card used for payment:
Item Stock Code or Barcode (if possible):
Reason for return:
Unfortunately, if you paid with cash and have no receipt we will be unable to offer a refund.
The information can be provided in person through the customer services office or emailed to the Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer will then be contacted once we have tracked down the purchase and asked to return the product to the centre for a refund.
If the customer is unable to provide this information we are unable to take the matter further.
In the unlikely event that one of our products develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, we will either exchange the product or refund you upon production of a receipt or proof of purchase. If it develops a fault after the first year you will need to contact the manufacturer directly in regards to their warranty.
Hardy Plant Guarantee
We are so confident in the quality of our hardy plants that we are happy to guarantee them for 5 years. We will gladly replace any hardy stock that does fail, provided it has been looked after correctly. Simply return the plant within 5 years, along with your original label and receipt. It does not cover plants purchased online. Whether bought online or instore, they’re the same top quality plants, it’s just harder for you to bring the plant back to us in the unlikely event of a problem if you don’t live locally.
*Excludes food, houseplants, gift vouchers, fish and pets.
** Exclusions apply, Ruxley Manor’s refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.