The Mulberry Tree Restaurant, nestled at the back of the Mulberry Square, is a cosy respite for a busy day’s shopping. Serving only the best food at Ruxley Manor, our team of chefs prepare all our hot food and deli choices daily with a seasonal menu. We’re proud to offer options for different dietary requirements, including Gluten Free and Vegan.
The Mulberry Tree Restaurant is currently closed in line with Government guidance. We will notify our customers via email, social media and this page when we have further information on re-opening. Thank you for your understanding.
THE MULBERRY TREE IS CURRENTLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
At the Mulberry Tree we are always looking for ways to improve our service, especially during these unprecedented times. After listening to our customers and an in-depth consultation with Bromley Borough Council, we have updated the way we run Mulberry Tree to ensure you are seated quickly and can order in a much safer and easier way.
- We can only allow seating to those from one household in accordance with Tier 2 restrictions.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a member of our team and given menus and a Track & Trace card.
- You are then free to choose your own table inside the restaurant or outside in The Mulberry Tree Square
- Once you have filled out your Track & Trace card and have decided what you’d like, note your table number and place your entire table’s order at one of our till points.
- Whilst ordering, you must hand in your Track & Trace card, otherwise we can’t legally process your order.
- Once you’ve ordered, return to your table and our team will bring everything directly to you.
- There is hand sanitiser upon entry and at the till points in The Mulberry Tree Restaurant
- Alcohol will no longer be served in The Mulberry Tree Restaurant
You won’t notice a change in our customer service levels, our team will be thrilled to have you back in the restaurant but please bear with them as they adjust to the new ways of working.
takeaway afternoon teas
Menu subject to change.
The centre will be closed on Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Your contact information may now also be shared with NHS Test and Trace.
about the mulberry tree restaurant
Welcome to The Mulberry Tree Restaurant, for food at Ruxley we offer locally sourced ingredients, cooked fresh everyday and are open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
We have incredibly close ties with all of our suppliers and, where possible, source our ingredients as locally as possibly – ensuring great quality, nutritional value and taste as well as supporting the local economy. For example, all the meat we use in our meals comes from The Butcher of Brogdale who have a concession in our very own Food Hall at Ruxley Manor.
We offer delicious, freshly prepared meals including Sunday roasts and stone baked pizzas. Or if you have more of a sweet tooth our Gelato Bar is perfect for a treat! We also offer homemade cakes which are perfect with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Whether it’s a quick bite or a sit down meal with friends and family, join us in our renovated, beautiful restaurant to satisfy your hunger.
Having completed a refurbishment in 2018, 5 years after The Mulberry Tree Restaurant opened, our stylish interior, extensive food and drink offering and sweet treats complement the true nature of a visit to Ruxley Manor – understated luxury and a special day out. For an even more luxurious experience we host Afternoon Teas every day, with the option to add a glass of wine or bubbles to really enjoy your day in style!
events room for hire
We have a beautifully decorated Events Room that can be closed off from the main restaurant in The Mulberry Tree and is available for hire.
The room is equipt with a projector for presentations and a lectern, microphone and speaker can be provided. Catering can also be provided for your events, from just tea and coffee to hot food and desserts.